All of my contact with the agency has been through our consultant or via e-mail. Now that she has the contract and check, I gave her a call on Friday, but had to leave a message. On the same note, I tried to call emom, but got voicemail yet again. This was the third message I left for her over the last 3 weeks. When I do speak with the agency person, I'm going to ask her thoughts on trying to contact her again. Hopefully, emom is still in this....trying to think positively now. If she is, it would help greatly to know if she now would prefer no contact.
7 comments:
I'm sorry that the emom hasn't returned your calls. You would think if she didn't want contact (or changed her mind about it) that the agency would let you know. That must be really frustrating. I hope that you hear from your agency today so they can clear things up and give you some peace of mind.
I cannot imagine the frustration. It's so hard not knowing if things are still on track. We didn't have a lot of communication with our emom before our son was placed with us and just had to assume that everything was still going as planned. As little control as we have being infertile and adopting, it seems there is even less control when you're matched and waiting. You want to feel positive and get ready, but you still have to protect yourself too. I remember it so well and I hope this all does work out and you get some reassurance soon!
Oh, this must be so incredibly frustrating. I bet emom has no idea of how worrisome this is for you. Perhaps if you communicate it to the agency, they can at least communicate with her to at minimum respond to messages. Hang in there.
I can only imagine your anxiety and frustration! I hope you hear back from the agency really soon and that they can put some of your fears to rest. Hang in there! ((hugs))
Geez, I hope someone calls you back! Have you thought about writing a letter, I never talked with J before G was born. We only exchange a couple letters. Just a thought.
Praying that you get some contactSOON...hopefully no news is good news. Hang in there; I know it's frustrating...
Leaving message...no fun. Hope you get some calls back soon.
Post a Comment