I say this over and over, but I really can't believe that it is very possible that the baby we've been waiting for all these years is due to be born next week. Someone pinch me. We have lots to do in a few days and my neuroses are kicking into high gear. I think about emom often and trust that she and baby are doing well. I'm nervous but so excited to meet emom.
A new year and hopefully, a new title for me very soon....Mommy. I feel like a cheeseball writing that. Maybe it's just part of the disbelief. Or maybe I am a cheeseball. Whatever the case may be, I'm ready for 2010 and the new journey of parenthood that we hope is in store for us very soon.
Happy New Year to all!
And a special wish for those of you still awaiting news of a match that your dreams come true in '10.
#MicroblogMondays - Willpower
11 years ago

18 comments:
You are taking your laptop with you right to update us while you're off picking up baby? If not, I need to give you my phone number so you can text me the details! I am thrilled for you!!!!
Happy New Year to you too! I'm going to be glued to my phone next week. I can't wait to hear all the details.
Reading this gave me chills E!!!!
Happy New Year! I hope 2010 is all you want it to be!
Hugs girl!
Jill
RB, yes, the laptop will be packed!
Thanks ladies!
Please, please keep us posted. I will eagerly awaiting news and you are ALL in my thoughts and prayers xxx
I read this while the local new station played an especially sappy Auld Lang Syne. Chills. And this may make me a bigger cheeseball. LOL. I don't even know what Auld Lang Syne means, but it was a good soundtrack to your post. :)
Happy New Year to you too, I hope this is your best year yet!!
My thoughts are with you as the next few weeks unfold...WOW!!
Melba
Best of luck and may 2010 be the best year ever.
P.S. We only told close friends and immediate family until the paperwork was signed. Then I let my mother spread the news.
I am so excited for you and hope that emom and baby are doing well and that all goes smoothly for all of you!
: ) It took me a long time to comfortably say "I am a mom". I think I was afraid to say it out loud ... so excited for the details. We are less than a week away!!
E, it IS your turn to be a mommy! I'm so excited that your long-awaited dreams are about to come true. I'll be anxiously checking for news!!! (((hugs)))
And thanks for the shout-out for those of us waiting...I don't think it will happen for us in 2010, but hopefully in 2011!!!
Oh, wow!! I cannot wait!!Please, update as soon as you have news!!! Praying
wow....amazing....I can't wait to read the updates....
happy new year......
m :)
You're so close...can't wait to read that you're on the way to the hospital!
I just looked at the ticker and saw 5 DAYS TO GO.... unreal! I am SOOOOO excited for you! I feel blessed to have been part of your journey! I CANNOT not wait to see pics of the baby :) And trust me, wanting to have the title of MOMMY is the least cheesiest thing in the world! Here's to an amazing, blessed 2010!
Love,Dori
What an exciting beginning to a new year!
One more week?!?! My goodness! Keep us updated! So excited for you!
You can be a cheeseball if you want to be a cheeseball!!! I'm so excited for you, E! When do you go? Good luck with every little thing...I'll be checking in on you!!
Post a Comment