Monday, January 4, 2010

And away we go...

We leave tomorrow for emom's state.  I'm not only a cheeseball...now I'm a ball of stress.  I don't think I give off that impression right now.  I appear pretty calm on the outside.  However, I wasn't able to eat anything for most of the day.  That's very telling for me that the nerves are getting to me.  Hey, maybe I'll lose 10 L.B's by the time we get home, which would be great because we've been eating crappy all weekend. 

Thanks so much for the supportive comments and well wishes.  It means more than you know.  I plan on posting while we're there. 

 

22 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so excited for you... and nervous... and happy... and so many things! Can't wait to hear more!

Wendy said...

Yay!!! I remember how stressed out and nervous and excited we were all at the same time! I'm so happy for you -- keep us posted!!!!!

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

:) Good luck! When we traveled to our daughters states I was so nervous I didn't eat for like 3 days I almost passed out 2 times but I was just so nervous! Best of luck to you!

Jill said...

Hey E!
Safe travels! Now go get your baby!!!

H said...

Praying for you the WHOLE time! Keep up the news!:)

Language Arts Lady said...

Sooooo exciting... and scary! Wishing you lots of luck and warm thoughts!

GsMomAswifey said...

I can't believe the day is finally here!!! Enjoy every moment and have faith!

Love,
Dee

PS. I can't wait for updates!

Geochick said...

Good luck on your travels! Hope everything goes smoothly.

Coleen and Gordon said...

When you meet emom, take notes on anything your daughter may be interested in. Not sure what kind of relationship you will have after, so it is good to have some info to give her. I even noted what F was wearing and how she wore her hair etc... you never know... All I can say is remember to breathe!!!

P said...

Good luck!! Can't wait to see good news!

Just Believing said...

omgosh prayers your way how incredibly exciting!


P.S. I lost 7 lbs the weekend we got Faith I didnt eat for like 3 days I was a ball o'nerves!

RB said...

I was just thinking about you today. Safe travels and absorb everything! I'll be thinking of you two while you're on this journey of a lifetime.

Leah said...

YAY! So exciting! Thinking of you!

Denver Jen said...

Hooray! I can't believe it's finally here. I'm wishing you much strength on your journey and I can't wait to hear more! All the best!

kalibug said...

I'm nervous, lol!! Waiting to hear more! Praying hard.

Bri said...

I'm so thrilled for you guys! Safe travels! Try to stay calm and peaceful, but most important, keep us updated!

Imants said...

GOOSEBUMPS!!! I am so very very happy, excited, nervous.... I will think of you and check your blog daily. Probably multiple times on a daily basis. Funny how it feels like you are coming to the end, and yet it is only just the beginning.

Marcie said...

E-
I was logged in as dh. He will probably not be checking your blog and getting any goosebumps. haha. I am sure he is happy for you though.

Mrs H said...

Best of luck! I'll be waiting and praying! (and lurking!!). Hope emom's state is somewhere warm! Wouldn't that be an extra bonus??

YAY!!

Jodi said...

Woo hoo! Have a safe trip, and I cannot wait to hear more! I'll be staying tuned! Just remember to breathe! :)

Melba said...

GOOD LUCK!! I can't believe the time is really here. I will be checking back for updates often, and saying prayers that all goes well for you!

Melba

Bonnie said...

I am sorry for your loss. I just went through a failed adoption on December 1st. It is the most painful thing I've experienced thus far. What agency are you using if you don't mind me asking.