OK, so I'm exaggerating, but from my viewpoint it really does seem that way. I talked with our consultant (love talking with her) and we decided to send our profile to a pbm who is due in January. It went in the mail today.
She also recommended that we send a profile to a few of the agencies that they work with. These particular agencies will not charge us any fees to keep our profile "in-house". I thought that this was a great idea and I'm so happy that we can even do this. Our consultant feels that it will be good for the agencies to be familiar with us through our profile and it will be more convenient for everyone if a situation comes their way that needs immediate attention.
I have to order more profiles! I'll be sending out about 5 in the next few days!
Our profile is FINALLY getting out there:)
#MicroblogMondays - Willpower
11 years ago

8 comments:
I think this is fantastic news! I'm so glad that your new consultant is so motivated to get you guys matched.
Yay for progress!
Great news. I hope one of these works out for you.
Yeah! Only good things can happen when the agencies have your profiles! I jokingly called it the agency blanketing strategy and it worked. It was a lot of work on my part, but it worked far more quickly than the traditional agency.
This is GREAT...sounds like you guys are definitely moving in the right direction!!
Melba
Sounds like an active August!
That is fabulous!!
I'm so glad things are starting to move and hope that you will get the call about a match really soon!
Post a Comment