I can't believe that there are people who would actually do this...scumbag(s)!!! Makes me want to go private, even though I don't really post a lot of pictures. Scary.
Massachusetts Mother Horrified to See Son for Adoption on Craigslist - ABC News
Shared via AddThis
#MicroblogMondays - Willpower
11 years ago

4 comments:
I read that story over the weekend and have been thinking about it a lot and am thinking about going private because of it. Scary that people are so sick.
All I can say is people are UNBELIEVABLE! UGH!
ugh...things like this do make you think twice about what you post/what you say "out there."
I decided a long time ago that I'm going to take reasonable precautions, but that I don't want to live in fear of predators, real or otherwise. I still feel that way, but it still does make me cringe to hear stories like this.
I will never understand why people intentionally hurt others. Thanks for the FYI!
Melba
Completely crazy! What is wrong with some people?
Post a Comment