Whoa...15 posts in November. I've been quite prolific this month. You'd think that I got matched or something. Nope. Just getting the hang of this blogging thing, I think.
On the moving front, we'll be getting out of here the weekend of Dec. 19th. Lucky for us, we put an addendum in the agreement of sale that says we can rent back from our buyer for up to a month. We're aiming to get out ASAP, but it's not going to happen on settlement day. Kind of glad about that, because that would be craziness. Not that it won't be crazy moving the weekend before Christmas. Fortunately for us, we have wonderful friends and family willing to give us a hand that weekend. Got the carpet cleaners and the cable installer lined up for that weekend too:)
We've had a birth in our extended family and I've had some bloggy friends getting matched!! Special shout out to my friend, Reggie Boppy for her recent match. Check out her wonderful blog and send her your best wishes for a successful placement!
No news from the facilitator, even with that buzz of activity going on recently there. Guess we weren't part of that. Boo. Back to standing on the sidelines...I'll check in with her next week.
I need to work on the Christmas shopping. And I'll have to get in touch with our social worker to update the home study after we move. Other than that, not much else going on right now.
#MicroblogMondays - Willpower
11 years ago

8 comments:
You really seem to have your moving plan down. That's awesome! It must be great to move to a new place. Thanks for the special shout out :) I'm hoping you are noy far behind! :)
It sounds like things are coming together nicely...glad to hear your transition is going smoothly!
I know how you feel about nothing going on in the adoption dept. though...our time will come too!
Melba
Moving right before Christmas can be pretty stressful. But you seem pretty calm about the whole thing. Good luck with it.
Moving the weekend before Christmas must be stressful! But at the same time, it will be a wonderful fresh start to a new year that is hopefully full of exciting new beginnings.
Wishing you the best, as always,
Marcie
Oh, and thanks for becoming a "follower" on my blog... I don't feel like such a loser now that I have a grand total of TWO followers.
Standing on the sideline isn't always fun! But, you're always positive and optimistic!!!! :-)
You aren't on the sidelines - *I* am on the sidelines cheering for you! Whether you know it or not, right now you are out on the field.
Good luck with the moving!
Holly, I don't know you but that was beautiful! Brought a little tear to my eye. Yeah, I can be emotional, I admit it. :)
Marcie, I know...it was sweet. Holly's comment made me smile. I have such good bloggy friends!
Post a Comment