Tuesday, November 11, 2008

How I wish I had this t-shirt years ago...


I can't get the picture any bigger, so here's what it says:

1) "Relax and quit thinking about it and it'll happen!"
2) "Have you tried lying with your legs in the air, you know...after?"
3) "Maybe it's him."
4) "I know what you're going through...it took us six months with our third!"
5) "Just adopt."

I've had every one of these (or some version of it) said to me. I especially hold #4 near and dear to my heart. It took all I had not to slap the people who have said that to me upside the head. And the "Just adopt" comment....arggghhh. As if you can go to a kiosk at the mall and pick up a baby. If these people only knew what the adoption process entails.

The t-shirts at evilgeniuswoman.com are awesome...I like snarky sometimes;)

No comments: