Monday, November 17, 2008

U R Uber too!


Thanks for this, Reggie Boppy! That's very sweet:) And a big compliment coming from her, since I enjoy following her blog very much.

About this award...
The "uber" (synonym for super) is a blog award given to sites who:
- inspire you
- make you smile and laugh
- or maybe give you amazing information
- a great read
- has an amazing design
- and any other reason you can think of that makes them uber amazing!


The rules for my award recipients...

1) Put the logo on your blog or post.

2) Nominate at least five blogs (can be more)that for you are uber amazing.

3) Let them know that they have received this uber amazing award by commenting on their blog.

4) Share the love by linking to this post and the person you received the award from.

And my Uber Amazing Awards go to...

~ Holly - she is generous in spirit and I've enjoyed reading about her recent match...congrats and best wishes to her!
~Melba - she's earned another one from me...I'm an avid reader of her blog. It's warm and insightful. It's great.
~Merlot - a girl from my 'hood (not far anyway) and someone I feel connected to. Always a good and often funny read. Hopefully, we'll meet up one day soon IRL;)
~Bri - just started following her story...and I'm already pulling for her to get a match soon!

I'm cheating and just picking 4 this time!

2 comments:

Melba said...

Thank you...you are so sweet!!

Melba

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow - I am honored, thanks!!