Sunday, November 2, 2008

We interrupt this blog...for the Phillies!


This is a bit delayed...So, my husband and I became big fans of our hometown team this summer. We watched the games every chance we could (to the annoyance of many haha) Then, they do something we've been waiting so long for in this sports-crazed city....they go and win the World Series!! We were very fortunate to go to at least 1 game during each of the postseason series against Milwaukee, L.A., then Tampa Bay for the final game. It was so exciting to actually be there when they won on October 29th. GO PHILS!

3 comments:

RB said...

I love that pic of the two of you. It's perfect and the background is great too. It looks like you guys had an awesome time! :)

Happy said...

We went the game against the Nationals. It was so exciting!! I'm still blown away by the fact that they won.

Anonymous said...

Oh, looks like yall had a lot of fun!!

ROCK ON, PHILLIES!