Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Find on craigslist


Last week I started perusing craigslist and found a local listing for a p.eg p.erego aria OH (one hand!) for $100. The woman said that they had 4 strollers for their 10-month old and this one was used once. We live a town away from each other, so we met at the Target. It was in great shape and looked like it was never used. So, I bought it. My first purchase on craiglist and I think it was a good one!

7 comments:

RB said...

That is a steal! Good find :) I think that we have the same one.

Anonymous said...

Score!

Anonymous said...

Nice!! I have the PP Pliko and love it!!

Mrs H said...

Awesome!It looks like a good one. I'm glad to see you posting...I've been wondering and worrying about you!

GsMomAswifey said...

Great buy! I'm off to browse CL...lol.

Allie said...

I think that's a great idea, especially given the astronomical price of so many of these items.

Funny thing is, last week when DH and I were talking about such things, the thought crossed my mind to peruse Craigslist. You've revived that thought and I will once we get our profile out. :)

Allie

Melba said...

What a fabulous find!!