I doubt that anyone is even checking this....but just in case, I thought I would try to get back in the swing of things with blogging. I really do miss it and all of my bloggy friends out there. I think about it almost every day, while juggling working full-time outside of the home, (and while I'm at it, working full-time in the home), figuring out which solid foods to add to an almost-10 month old's diet, and enjoying every moment I can with our little one. Where did the time go? Grace has been home with us for close to 8 months...and it's going too fast sometimes. She's growing and changing every day. I look at the picture on my blog header and realize how very different she looks now in such a short amount of time and how much more she is doing these days. *sigh* New motherhood has been fantastic. And frustrating. And overwhelming. Did I also mention that it's wonderful?
Giveaway coming soon....
#MicroblogMondays - Willpower
11 years ago

8 comments:
SO glad to hear from you! I can't believe it's almost been 8 months -wow!
Can't wait to see a new pic if you post one -she must be gettnig so big!
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
I have been checking every day to read the end of your adoption story. Are you going to finish it?
I was extremely happy for you. Congratulations!
I'm still reading!! I love your blog, but definitely understand how life gets in the way :)
All will be forgiven when you post a cute photo :)
Your blog was the first adoption blog that I had ever read! I was soooo sad when we got a match before you did. I am so happy for you guys, and hope that you find time to blog more often!
I'm still here, too! I know how the time can fly, and how BUSY you can be with a little one. You are so right - motherhood is such a surprise bag of emotions. It's amazing how much your mood can rely on how many spit ups, tears or poops you get:). Can't wait to read more!
I'm so glad to hear from you!!! I don't have time to blog either... It's all about her, right? No time for anything else. I read the blogs I follow on google reader on my phone, never comment because it's so hard to do on such a tiny screen, but you posted something and here I am on my phone getting carpal tunel or something... Haha. ;o) 10 months? Wow! Time does fly! I think about you every time we read M's lifebook. We got the idea for it's format from "Tell me gain about the night I was born". :o) Stay in touch!! Sending lots of love and hugs your way... Merry Christmas!!
I so relate to this post! I can't believe Grace has been home for 8 months. The time is going by so quickly! She's beyond adorable- that is the best baby smile ever! It's nice to hear that you all are doing well and adjusting to the craziness of working motherhood!
Post a Comment