Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Need comments on photos

We had a photo session with a local photographer and she sent us this slideshow.  She will be taking it off of her blog on September 24th.  We were presented with the challenge of getting as many comments on her blog about the slideshow, so it would be great if my followers could help out!  If we reach 25 comments, we can get free set of wallets, 50 comments for a free 8x10, and 100 comments can get us a set of brag books. 

Here is the link  http://www.buphotography.com/blog/?page_id=2879  You can comment right on her blog under the slideshow. 

Thanks in advance for your help! 

7 comments:

RELH said...

Done!

Melba said...

Watching that slideshow brought tears to my eyes. Just knowing what you all went through to get to Grace...it's a powerful story! She is perfect in every way!

Melba

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Done! LOVE the pictures...so happy for you guys!! :)

Lisa said...

Oh, and I just left a comment. Hope it helps! :)

Faith said...

You got it girl...yay for free stuff:)!

Kelly said...

Done! And what amazing photos. She is absolutely gorgeous!

Faye said...

Eileen,
I just read your article "Just as Joyful" and I LOVED IT! Thank you so much for sharing (and I know exactly how you feel!)