Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back to reality

We are back and refreshed from our Jamaican getaway.  We did pretty much the same thing every day that we were there....ate too much, drank more than usual, and relaxed on the beach.  It was like Groundhog Day in Jamaica.  The resort staff were so nice, food was surprisingly very good, the weather was great, and the resort itself was fabulous. 

To counteract the amount of calories I was consuming, I did manage a couple of workouts in the resort gym.  I'm at my highest weight ever(!), so I'm going to need to put some real work in before summer.  I saw a picture that Hubbs took of me....wowzers.  I'm not feeling good at all about how I'm looking these days.  Wish me luck with my weight-loss/fitness goals.  I'm going to need it.   

I'll be busy catching up with my bloggy friends and doing a lot of reading in the next few days! 

11 comments:

Kelly said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time - that's my kind of vacation! Eating, drinking, relaxing. Ahhh.

Maru said...

Welcome back! :o)

Jodi said...

That sounds like the perfect vacation! Glad you had a nice time!

Good luck with your weight loss! I need to step it up a bit also... bathing suit season is right around the corner!!!

Faith said...

Welcome back...sounds like an amazing vacation...just my speed:).

Mrs H said...

Glad you're back and refreshed! Happy Spring!

Coleen and Gordon said...

Back to life... back to reality!

RB said...

Welcome back! Jamaica is fabulous.

Jill said...

Welcome back E! Glad you had such a great time!

Wendy said...

Welcome home...your vacation sounds so nice!!

Leah said...

Welcome back! It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Oh, how I could use a Jamaican vacation right now. :-D

KT said...

Coming back is never fun...hope you had a good time!