We finally did it and booked our 10th wedding anniversary celebratory trip to Barbados. We'll be going in about 6 weeks and it can't come soon enough.
In other news...well, there really is no other news. I guess I'll give our facilitator a call next week to make sure she received our homestudy update. And of course, I'll see if she still has 6 of the 8 profiles I sent to her in September *sigh*.
#MicroblogMondays - Willpower
11 years ago

3 comments:
Barbados sounds divine! I haven't been there myself, but I hear it's beautiful. Great choice.
Have fun catching up with your friend this weekend :)
I'm calling on Monday BTW. I'll email you any (non)details that I get!
That's awesome you planned a trip! We so need to do that.
Yeah, I was thinking about this yesterday: I mean, when you are ttc it's not like people continuously ask you "Are you pregnant yet?". So how come it's common practice once you're adopting for people to say "So do you have a kid yet?". I don't like it.......
Barbados, only in my dreams. You are a very lucky lady. Take tons of pictures.
Sorry about e/o asking you about how it is going. That must be tiring. I remember vividly how friends/family would ask us 'are you ever going to have any children.' ARGH!
Post a Comment