We had our homestudy update visit over a month ago. We've received the state criminal clearances, the child abuse clearances, FBI clearances, updated our financial sheet, and I had my physical. Now just waiting on my dearest hubby to get his physical!
Last year, we called this Urgent Care place that popped up nearby. The physician's assistant who worked there had adopted internationally several years back and she did hubby's physical STAT! Last week, we called the office, but it seems that they're no longer there. Interesting. The message said that they're "temporarily closed." I left a message, but haven't heard back. So, needless to say, we have to figure out where T can get his physical. I'm hoping he can get it done this week so I can send everything off to the SW and have the homestudy update finalized. Actually, he definitely has to get it done this week.
I'm overdue to check in with the facilitator. They recently moved offices, so I'm waiting to call. Maybe I'll check in this week.
#MicroblogMondays - Willpower
11 years ago

6 comments:
UGH!! Frustrating that you had to do all that again...I hope you can get it taken care of soon, I can't imagine how frustrating this must be right about now.
Get that hubby of yours in gear :) I hope you're able to find a place to do his physical soon!
I hope you find someplace to do the physical quickly. It is so frustrating to have to do all of that to update. I am really hoping you hear some good news when you check in.
Ugh... the physical. I've been following your journey and praying that everything goes your way - and soon!
Also, I've given you an award on my blog!
Keep us updated!! Funny, I'm always waiting for G to do something too... Usually it is to do his work expense report, so we can get reimbursed!!! : )
Did you check in with your facilitator yet? If so, please let me know what they said.
Post a Comment