Sunday, February 8, 2009

A first for this blog...2 posts in 1 day

Well, I had to post again...I was very late in realizing that Holly tagged me and I've been wanting to do this one.

The Rules:
1. Go to where you store your digital photos and open the 4th folder.
2. Post the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people.

I have yet to check for the 4th picture in my 4th picture folder....*drum roll*


And the picture is....








Our obnoxious RED brick gas fireplace! Notice the faux logs. We took these pictures to take with us to the fireplace store. We're hoping to replace it with a wood-burning one and we are definitely going to work on the brick. This game did not turn out as exciting as I had hoped...now, if the game were asking for the 5th picture in the 7th folder, you would have seen my 81st skydive jump.

Just kidding.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I totally believed you about skydiving for a second. I was like, "wow!" lol

RB said...

Hi E- I tagged you in my blog. No pressure though :)