I went to T.arget early this morning at 8:30am. I love going early because I feel like I have the store to myself. I wasn't in need of anything particular, but yesterday was payday and I needed a little cheer up. It's funny how T.arget can do that for me. In the store, are there any sweeter words than "Price Cut" or a better sight than the little red sticker denoting a clearance item? For me, no.
I always have to check out the baby aisles when I'm there. The only thing on sale were the Gerb.er organic onesies. I've lost track of how many onesies I've already bought, so I decided not to buy anymore until I do an inventory of what I have.
I did find the closet organizer I've been looking for. And it had the little red sticker on it...score!
#MicroblogMondays - Willpower
11 years ago

4 comments:
I too have a love-hate relationship with FB. I hate seeing all the status updates involving pregnancy, and the little ultrasound profile pics. I recently deleted someone from high school because EVERY SINGLE status update had to do with her pregnancy, and I couldn't take it anymore.
We don't have a Target near me, which bums me out!!! :)
On FB, have you tried marking that you want to know LESS about a specific person? I did that and it helps reduce my annoyance with unwanted info on FB a lot!
Gotta love Target! I'm in there on praactically a weekly basis. There always seems to be something I need :)
I understand exactly what you mean about the retail therapy...sometimes it has a way of brightening even the bleakest mood. I have a B&N gift card safely tucked away into my wallet for just such an occasion, when I really need it. :)
I'm glad you found some good stuff and good deals, that's great. Hope you are feeling better now...you are in my thoughts!
Melba
I love Target clearance stuff too, but I can't let myself go to the baby department anymore because we don't need anything and J just rolls his eyes if I get more baby clothes ("but it was only $2!") :) So I shop the clearance endcaps elsewhere in the store!
Post a Comment