Saturday, June 20, 2009

Adoption consultant referral?

I know that I heard of this particular adoption consultant through a blog, but can't remember for the life of me where I saw it....A S.tep Ahead Adoption in CO.

Anyone familiar?

I have a lot to post about, but have had little time. I had a great time last weekend meeting up with some online buddies in Chi-town. That post and pics is coming up...

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Looking forward to hearing about your trip. YOur vacation looks awesome.

Denver Jen said...

Hi. I live in Colorado and I haven't heard of that agency and didn't run across it in my research. I know that's not much help.

Anonymous said...

I looked at their site -- it sounds like they work *exactly* like the consultant that we used. I hope you can get someone with first hand experience to tell you more about them!

Anonymous said...

I can't find your email addy so I am just commenting back. The way our consultant worked -- when we provided her with the situations we were open to, we were able to define our financial parameters. Situations that didn't fall into those parameters weren't an option and weren't even presented to us. So try not to let budget hinder you too much!! I really cannot even say enough about our consultant. She is a miracle worker. If you ever want to email more about her off the inter-web, just lemme know...