Thursday, October 16, 2008

Not much to report...ho hum (facilitator update #5)


I haven't posted anything lately. This is mainly because there hasn't been much going on in our life related to adoption. Lots of other changes though...our beloved dog, Jake, passed away and now we're planning to move to a new house by the end of the year. So, the adoption journey is pretty stagnant right now. I contacted our facilitator and there's nothing new going on there. However, while we're "busy" waiting, life goes on!

2 comments:

RB said...

That's all you can do...keep on living life. Then one day, everything will change :)

Melba said...

I can relate so well! This is the hard part, just waiting. Sometimes I feel like I "should" post to the blog but then I realize I'm just going to say what's already been said and it seems pointless. Our time will come, right?!