I feel like I'm posting just for the sake of posting. There isn't too much going on that I want to report right now on the adoption front.
We're having some absolutely beautiful weather here in the Northeast. We finally made it out of our long, horrendous winter.
I am continuing on my fitness kick (two weeks now, thank you very much!) and have lost almost 3 lbs. in that time. What is my goal? I don't know if I want to have one...I think that I should just keep going and hopefully by my 39th birthday (gulp!) in a few months, I will still be going strong with working out and getting down to a weight that is more acceptable to me.
I currently have 97 followers. I would like to do another giveaway when I reach 100 (hint, hint lurkers) or when I reach my 2 year blogoversary in July. I have a few ideas for a cool giveaway!
#MicroblogMondays - Willpower
11 years ago

15 comments:
Always thinking of you! Good for you for sticking with the fitness kick :)
Good for you on your fitness kick! I totally blew my diet being off last week...I think I eat when I am bored!
Yay another giveaway! I think I'm already a follower though! :)
I know how you feel. Since I have an adoption blog, I feel like there is pressure to post about adoption. Well, I can't talk it about it all the time because there just isn't anything going on but waiting and I don't want to whine about that all the time. Argh. And when I post about my normal life, I don't seem to get many comments/responses.
But I'm glad you're okay and still on the fitness kick. Good job.
Can you send some of your motivation my way? I did really well for two weeks and then for the last two weeks I have been useless!
The weather has been lovely hasn't it! Much needed for sure.
Looking forward to your giveaway!
I'll be your #98 follower and help you get to your goal. :)
Good to hear an update from you. And good work on the diet. That's great. :)
I am #99.
I need motivation! Now that lent is over, bring on the cheese and sweets : )
Good for you! I've been slacking on my blogging. It's that beautiful Northeast weather. I hope you are doing well!
Well, I follow you religiously, but am not technically a follower :) So count me as 98!
Go, you, on the exercising and what not. It's hard. I am still down 10-12 from Jan. 1 (and more from a year or two ago), but I have hit a wall!
Do another giveaway, I wanna win something!
Congrats on the weight loss/fitness kick! Getting started is always the hardest party!
Ohhh yeah I have gone private, shoot me an e-mail if you would like to keep following us! Hope you have had a great week.
LOL, I love those posting just to post posts:). Don't you feel guilty as a blogger when you don't have anything wonderful to say?! Oh well, it's hard being a blogger....lol! So glad fitness is going well, I am starting yoga this week...keep it up!
Ok fine . . . I will quit lurking and become an official follower :-) I have been following your story for awhile and my heart broke for you earlier this year. We were placed with #2 just 2 weeks ago (with 4 hours notice). We are praying for a quick match and placement for you and can't wait to see that happen for you!
You can see our story on www.hollandfamilycircus.blogspot.com if you like.
Good job on the fitness kick . . . I so need to get back to the gym!
looks like I was follower 102 . . . yipee for giveaways!
Post a Comment