According to my trusty tickers below, it is 4 days until our va-ca in Barbados...and now 14 months officially waiting for our call.
I've decided not to check in with our facilitator this month. I don't know when I'll check in next. I do know that if I call before we go away, it will just be the same thing...it's been really slow, your profile hasn't been shown this month, we're going to start some really cool advertising!....blah, blah, blah. I'm taking a vacation from facilitator non-news! Ahhhhh....
I'm going to enjoy my getaway with T and celebrate being married for 10 years.
#MicroblogMondays - Willpower
11 years ago

13 comments:
Have a great holiday! 10 years is definitely worth celebrating. Congratulations!
Have fun on your vacation! You deserve it!
I had to laugh when I read your post about checking in with your facilitator. We're in the exact same spot with our agency. They keep telling us they are on Facebook and YouTube now to help with the marketing. It's tough waiting but very nice to take a hiatus from checking in. Enjoy your vacation!
I was going to say the exact same thing that Yaya did! :) You definitely deserve a fabulous vacation!
Good for you. Just enjoy your vacation and try not to think about anything else.
Have a great trip! It sounds amazing.
Have a GREAT time in Barbados!! I think taking a break for a while will be good for you. Sometimes you have to do that in order to preserve your sanity.
Hugs...I know your time is coming!!!
Melba
I hope y'all have a wonderful time!!
I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing vacation!!! I can't wait to see pics!
I hope you have a great vacation! I wish we were going on one, too!!!
Have a great time!
I hope you have a wonderful vacation! Happy anniversary!
Hoping you are enjoying it all!!! You guys need this! See you soon.
You deserve it! Live it up and take a break from updates and all things "waiting"!
Post a Comment