We have less than a week to go before the move! I can't believe it. I'm just cleaning and packing up the "back room" AKA supposed nursery-to-be. I had painted it a periwinkle a few years back thinking it would be good for a boy or girl. At the time, DH thought it looked purple, and thus only appropriate for a girl. I was annoyed because he didn't have an opinion about the color BEFORE I painted the entire room. Whatever.
So, I just got done taking pictures off the wall and I thought I would touch up the paint for the new owner. We still have the paint. I just put one coat, so it dried pretty quickly. Now, it's not matching and it's very obvious. I just got done telling DH about my quandary and he said, "What (do you mean), the purple?". Hmmmpphh.
I should just focus on the packing.
#MicroblogMondays - Willpower
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment