skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So, it's not a very original name...
The ultimate goal of this cyber diary is to share our adoption experience with friends and family. Right now, we're still hanging around, waiting to hear something (anything!). The thought that we could be parents any day now is...thrilling, exciting, joyful, scary, anxiety-provoking...all of this and more. Anyway, my hope is that when the time comes, we will be able to update everyone on what's going on through this blog. I may prove to be not so good at the blogging, but I'm gonna give it a shot....
1 comment:
Yeah, you've made it I am so excited that you will be blogging your adventures in parenthood. That is a really cute pix of you and your man and thanks for posting on my blog. What a nice surprise. I don't get many comments as you see, so keep em coming....Loves!
Post a Comment